Tuesday 18 June 2013

Cath Kidston Inspired

Hey everyone,

I'm sorry It's been so long since I last posted. I've had mega car trouble which started with a busted head gasket, and ended with £700 disappearing from my hard earned savings :(
Put it this way.... I never want to use public transport again my life! 

So here's a mani which was inspired by the beautiful designs of Cath Kidston.


I started with a base, then did 2 coats of Sinful Colors - Easy Going. I then applied a coat of Seche to make it dry nice and quickly. I used striping tape to mask off horizontal lines and did one coat of Sinful Colors - Snow Me White, before peeling back the tape while the polish was still wet. 


I waited for that to dry then freehanded the roses with the following 3 Barry M polishes.....

Strawberry Ice Cream (pale)
SLE 2013 (fluorescent limited edition)
Grapefruit (Gelly) 

And for the leaves I used Barry M Gelly - Key Lime which is from the new summer range.

On my ring finger I used Models Own -Snowflakes which is a stunning flaky glitter but required a bit of placement!

I applied a single coat of Seche Vite, followed by a coat of Essie - Matte About You.

I've got another post lined up for you in a day or 2 which will also include a review of Butter London - Melt Away Cuticle Eliminator

Let me know what you think in the comments

Over and out
Rach x

No comments:

Post a Comment