Saturday 25 May 2013

Cheeky Cutout

Hey everyone!

Well what a rough couple of days I've had! I'm supposed to be on a hen weekend in Liverpool but unfortunately my car gave up on me about 26 miles into my journey so I had to be towed home by the AA. 

It turns out that its the head gasket (my worst fear) and that it'll cost me £450 to fix! Suffice to say that I'm not a happy bunny!

Anyway, here's the nails I did to match a cut out play suit I'd bought for the weekend. I actually sent it back though because it looked like hospital knickers on me (lol)! 


I'm soooooo pleased with these nails, I'd go as far to say that they're in my top 5.

I started with Model's Own Pro - Nail Strengthener as my base and did 2 coats of Barry M Gelly - Lychee.

Then I used my Barry M nail art pen in white to freehand the lines, and filled them in with Sinful Colors - Snow Me White. 


I topped it all off with a coat of Seche Vite

What do you think? Let me know in the comments. 

Over and out
Rach x

No comments:

Post a Comment