Sunday 23 June 2013

Marc Jacobs Daisy

Hey everyone,

I decided to create this mani while I was brushing my teeth! Strange I know but my mum's dark blue dressing gown was hanging on the door and there's a bottle of Daisy on the counter top and hey presto! Here's the pic


I started with a base coat and did 2 coats of Rimmel London - Aye Aye Sailor on each nail.

Then I used Sinful Colors - Snow Me White to do the petals of the daisies, and Barry M's gold foil which I don't know the name of to do the centres. (All with a dotting tool).


I let that dry a little then applied a coat of Seche Vite, followed by a coat of Essie - Matte About You (which you'll be seeing more of because I'm obsessed with it).

Hope you like it! Let me know what you think in the comments

Over and out
Rach x

1 comment:

  1. These are so pretty! Lovely colour combo, and so neat! Love these x

    ReplyDelete