Sunday 10 February 2013

Cloud Mani


Hey everyone!

I wish the weather would cheer up, I can't believe we're still getting snow, it's driving me insane!!

Today's mani is a design i'm sure everyone has seen dotted around on Pinterest and Instagram, here's my version...

 
Unfortunately, my cuticles are refusing point blank to improve despite my best efforts so please excuse my horrific atempt at blurring them a little :S
 
I started with a base coat of Save the Nail - Bridge the ridge. and then did 3 coats of Barry M - Strawberry Ice Cream. I love this colour but the coverage isn't brilliant and I find it quite streaky.
 
Next I used my biggest dotting tool to add the scalloped lines using 17 Lasting Fix - Sherbert Lemon, followed by Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine - Grapefruit.
 
At this point you'll have a row of the darker pink dots, so I filled in the rest of the nail using the brush in the bottle.
 

I was pleasently surprised by how easy this mani was, and i'm pleased with how it turned out.

I topped it all off with 2 coats of seche vite to give it a lovely glassy shine.

I'm going to try and post a bit more frequently as I've been so lazy  with my nails recently!

Anyway, let me know what you think in the comments

Over and out
Rach x


No comments:

Post a Comment