Tuesday 19 February 2013

Mario Clouds!

Hey nail art fans!

I'm ashamed at how long it's been since my last post :/ Sowwy!

I have no excuses, pure laziness! It has however given my nails a nice break. but I'm back now and I've got some super cute nails to show you all...

 
I'm so in love with this mani I can't even tell you!
 
I started with my base coat which is Save the nail - bridge the ridge and then did 3 coats of Barry M Textured Nail Effect - Atlantic Road which by the way I am obsessed with!
 
My lovely boyfriend got me all four of them for valentines day, he's a gem!
 
 
 
So once that dried....it took a while...... I used my biggest dotting tool to paint little cartoon clouds all over them with Barry M - Matt White
 
I haven't used a top coat because I'm not sure what it'll do to the texture but I'm toying with the idea of matte...hmmmmm!
 
Anyway, I hope you like my mani today, please leave a comment below, I'd love to hear what you think.
 
Over and out
Rach x

No comments:

Post a Comment