Monday 11 March 2013

Studded Galaxy Nails

Hey everyone!

Hope you are all happy and well!

Today's mani is kind of a redo of my last galaxy nails but with slightly different colours and a little something extra


I started with my base coat, then applied 2 coats of Barry M - Black  to all my nails. Once that dried I used a make up sponge to dab on 3 colours in a random pattern. The first was ASDA's Own - Lilac, the second was Barry M - Peach Melba, and the third was Barry M Gelly - Grapefruit.

Over the top of that I used Barry M - Diamond glitter to give my little galaxies some depth, and finally I added some white dots with acrylic paint.


For my ring finger, I added some small square studs from River Island, and coated the whole thing with Seche Vite.

I hope you like it. Please let me know what you think in the comments!

Over and out
Rach x

No comments:

Post a Comment