Monday 4 March 2013

Striping Tape Mani

Hey my little lovelies!

Better late than never here's the post I promised for some time last week!!


I started with my base coat (Save the nail - bridge the ridge) and then painted all my nails with 2 coats of Rimmel London - Caramel Cupcake. I then did a single coat of Seche Vite and waited for it to dry completely before applying the tape.

It took literally ages to put the tape on and line it up perfectly!!

Once I'd got my tape in position, I went over the top with a single but even coat of 17 - Tigers Eye and immediately peeled off the tape with a pair of tweezers.

I then tidied up any messy bits with a tiny brush and a bit of acetone, and went over the whole thing with a coat of Seche Vite.

Tadaaaaaaaaaa, let me know what you think in the comments below!

Over and our
Rach x

No comments:

Post a Comment