Saturday 11 May 2013

Drippy nails

Hey everyone,

I've been seeing variations of this mani everywhere and I wanted to have a go so here it is!




I started with a base coat and did 2 coats of Model's Own Pro - Lavender Blue on each nail. (Not entirely sure why it's called Lavender Blue because there's nothing blue about it!)

Once that had dried I took my largest dotting tool and used Barry M Gelly - Plum to do some dots at different levels on each nail, then I used a small brush to create the drips coming off each dot. 



Then I used a small brush to add a little white highlight with acrylic paint to each drip to make them look 3D. 

I topped it all off with a coat of Seche Vite.

Let me know what you think in the comments, I hope you like them!

Over and out
Rach x

2 comments:

  1. Love these, I must try this lookout soon - hopefully the Barry M nail art pens I got last week will really help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like them! Barry m nail art pens would definately work x

      Delete