Monday 6 May 2013

Flower power!

Hey everyone!

So the sun has finally made an appearance here in the UK (better late than never I suppose) and it's a bank holiday too, hooray!

Has everyone been into their local Boots recently and seen all the new goodies?? Sinful Colors, Butter London and Sally Hansen!!

Today I got fully into the swing of springtime and did this...

 
I started with a base coat and then did 2 coats of Sinful Colors - Unicorn (which has stained my nails horribly by the way even with a base!) Such a shame because it's a lovely creamy yellow which is perfect for summer.

Once that had dried I took various sized dotting tools and did little circles of 5 dots using Rimmel London - Tangy Tangerine, then went over the middle of each circle with a dot of Sinful Colors - Folly


I topped it all off with a coat of Seche Vite and hey presto!

What do you think?

Over and out
Rach x

No comments:

Post a Comment