Sunday 19 May 2013

Heart strings

Hey everyone, 

So I already did this post but apparently it decided not to publish so apologies to anyone that came through my Instagram link! 

This is a recreation of one of my first nail art attempts, way back probably this time last year. Here's the pic....


Scrappy huh? The base would have been Barry M - Matt White and the red would have been Rimmel London - Double Decker Red. It would all have been done with a toothpick because that's all I had back then!

Here's my new pic...


This time around I used Models Own Pro - Nail Strengthener as my base followed by 2 coats of Sinful Colors - Snow Me White. I think this is going to be my new go to white because it's cheaper, more opaque and bigger than Barry M - Matt White. 

Once that had dried I used my Barry M nail art pen in pink to draw the hearts. 


I used a coat of Seche Vite to add shine. 

So which do you prefer... Old or new? 
 
Let me know in the comments
 
Over and out
Rach x

No comments:

Post a Comment