Tuesday 4 December 2012

And so it begins.....

Soooooo, this is my new blog! Exciting times indeed!

I hope you'll bear with me while I try and find my way around and hopefully find my posts interesting and readable. I've become a huge fan of Nail Art over the past few months and have found myself being swallowed into a world of polish induced poverty! I can honestly say it's worth it though, I find it theraputic. (People cant seem to understand this, as some of my nails take a loooooooooong time) I don't know, I guess I just have patience with these things!

Born and bred in the UK, it's been difficult getting my hands on some of the things most nail artists take for granted, but as and when I find them I'll be sure to let all of you British nail artists where I found them.

Anyway, I can see myself going off on a tangent here so I'll leave it at this and get on with my first post.... (dot dot dot)

No comments:

Post a Comment