Thursday 18 April 2013

Neon Lights Swatch & Review

Hey everyone

Today I'm showing you something that I've been so excited about for the last month, and it finally arrived on my desk at work yesterday. I think I squealed in the office :S

I ordered Lush Lacquer's - Neon Lights about a month ago and waited (prayed) for it's safe arrival. Here's what I got....

 

This picture doesn't do it justice in the slightest, it's literally amazing in real life and applies like a dream! I paid about £12 for it including shipping from the USA which I thought was pretty reasonable.
 
It's a white jelly base which is a really nice consistency and surprisingly opaque (2 coats pictured). It contains lots of different sizes of hex glitter in neon pink, orange, yellow and green which are nice and evenly distributed through the polish.
 
 
I have to say I was surprised at how easy it was to apply because we all know that chunky glitter polishes like this can be a bitch sometimes.
 
Anyway, you can buy this polish here through their etsy store. I also quite fancy getting my hands on "I lost My Marbles" and "Chubby Bubby".
 
Let me know which ones you like by leaving me a comment below.
 
Over and out
Rach x


No comments:

Post a Comment