Friday 26 April 2013

Pretty Peter Pan

Hi everyone!

I hope you're all enjoying the sunshine this week. I've had a lovely week off and wish it didn't have to end :(

Had a little bit of a haul on Tuesday. I bought 2 of the new MUA polishes (Pistachio Ice Cream and All Nude) for £1 each from Superdrug, and I also got 2 Sinful Colors from Boots (Winterberry and Snow Me White) for £1.99 each. Bargain!!

Today I'm going to show you my take on the Peter Pan collar trend that has been around a lot lately.

These were so difficult to photograph, my phone just did not want to pick up clean lines so apologies for the slightly blurry pictures.
 
I started with a base coat and then filled 2 thirds of my nail with MUA - Pistachio Ice Cream. I created the semi circle with a nail art brush and filled it in with the same brush. You could also use hole reinforcers from a stationary shop but I didn't have any.

Once that had dried, I used my new Barry M Nail Art Pen in White to draw on the collar and button detail.

 
I've decided that these pens are very similar to the ink you'd get in a gel pen, they just have a fatter nib.

Once it had all dried, I used a coat of Seche Vite to add shine.

Let me know what you think in the comments below, I hope you like them!

Over and out
Rach x

No comments:

Post a Comment