Friday 4 January 2013

Happy Birthday to me!


Hey everyone!

So it's my birthday tomorrow, which will put me in a whole new age bracket.....25! Duh duh duuuuh! So in an effort to hold on to my youth, I've decided to do one of the most childish and girly mani's I've ever done.

Anyone who knows me will know how much I love all things Disney so without further ado.......

 
I started with my base, then did two coats of Rimmel London - Sweet as Sugar. For my Princess Jasmine nail, I used a Disney transfer tattoo which I got in a set from ebay. It's so easy to apply, just wet it, hold it then peel it back et voila!

For the castle nail, I used Barry M - Turquoise and a cocktail stick to draw the design and the rest are hexagon glitter placement (also from ebay in a set of 12 colours), you just pick up each hex with a cocktail stick dipped in clear polish and place it onto the wet base (fiddly but effective!). I used the sort of white ones on my thumb and pinkie and light blue ones on my middle finger.

 
Once everything was dry, I applied 2 coats of Seche to seal it all in and make sure my hexes were all covered up!
 
So that's my birthday nails! Let me know what you think in the comments
 
Over and out
Rach x
 





No comments:

Post a Comment