Friday 18 January 2013

Milkshake Nails

Hey my lovelies!

So it's just taken me 2 hours to get home from work due to snow, the roads are terrible, so icy, and it doesn't help that my car only weighs about 400kg and has no heating whatsoever!

Anyway, I'll stop whinging and get on with my post....

 
The colour combination is inspired by a post by melissarose0410 on instagram (go follow shes amazing!)

So I started with my usual base and painted all but my ring finger in Barry M - Matt White. Then I did the gradient using acrylic paint (sooooooo much easier to blend!!) and a cosmetic sponge.

Next, on my ring finger I did one coat of Models Own - Pink Fizz, followed by one coat of Rimmel London - Princess Pink, which is quite sheer. Then I did a coat of Barry M - Yellow Topaz Glitter and another coat of Princess Pink to create my jelly sandwich.


It's actually the first time I've done a jelly sandwich and I quite like it! Although it's difficult to capture the depth in a picture so you have to make believe!

This mani reminds me of summer and McDonalds strawberry milkshike : )

I think my cuticles are improving too, yay me!

Hope you guys liked todays post, see you soon!!

Over and out
Rach x



No comments:

Post a Comment