Wednesday 2 January 2013

Neon leopard nails

Happy New Year!!

Anyone have any new years resolutions?

Mine are to drink more water (at the moment I drink solely diet coke and coffee :S), and to make an effort to leave my cuticles alone!

On with the nails...

 
I can't even put into words how much I love this mani! I love it, I love it! You can't really tell from the picture but the peach really pops out.
 
So, as always I started with my base coat which is 17 Nail Xtras Strengthening Base and then applied 2 coats of O.P.I - Skull and Glossbones. Once that dried, I did little splonges all over each nail using Barry M - Peach Melba, and then to finish I did partial outlines and some random dots using Rimmel London - Man Overboard, and of course, a good coat of Seche Vite.
 
So so simple but really effective I think.
 
 
For once, shock horror, I have not used either my tiny paint brush or any acrylic paint! Wonders will never cease.
 
I also stumbled across a revelation this week. Seche Vite do a refill kit! 118ml of liquid perfection and a tiny funnel for refilling the bottle. I spotted it on ebay for £22 (huge saving! a 15ml bottle is £9 from boots) and free shipping so come pay day I know what I'll be buying.
 
Ooh and also, the Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover I talked about last time... I'm pleased to confirm it does in fact take off glitter polish!
 
Anyway, I'm rambling! Hope you liked todays mani, any comments, you know what to do.
 
Over and out
Rach x
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment